The Social Future
Table of Contents
- The Social Question as a Cultural Question, a Question of Equity, and a Question of Economics
- The Organization of a Practical Economic Life on the Associative Basis. Transformation of the Market and Fixing of Prices. Money and Taxation. Credit.
- Legal Questions. The Task and the Limitations of Democracy. Public Law. Criminal Law.
- Cultural Questions. Spiritual Science (Art, Science, Religion). The Nature of Education. Social Art.
- The Cooperation of the Spiritual, Political, and Economic Departments of Life for the Building Up of a Unified Threefold Social Organism
- National and International Life in the Threefold Social Organism