Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Lecture I
- Concerning the Soul-Life of Man, and the Perception of the Spiritual Foundations of the World — The Experience of Thinking — The Experience of Feeling — The Experience of Gesture. Nov. 23, 1923.
- Lecture II
- The Activity of the Soul-Nature in Physical Man — The Influence of the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic Beings on Man and in Nature — Heredity and Adaptation to Environment. Nov. 24, 1923.
- Lecture III
- Identification with the Inner Life of Nature, through Imagination and Will — The Life of Memory — The Being of Gesture and of Physiognomy — Experience of Day and Year — Summer-Will and Winter-Will. Nov. 25, 1923.
The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- Lecture IV
- The Connection of Man with the Earth-Planet — The Crystal Covering of the Earth — The Speech of the Metals — The backward-raying Forces of the Metals, and the Connection between Earth-lives. Nov. 30, 1923.
- Lecture V
- Mineral and Plant-Animal Creation — The previous Earth-atmosphere — Plants as Gifts of Heaven — Animals as Earth-forms — The Cosmic Memory of the Metals. Dec. 1, 1923.
- Lecture VI
- The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis. Dec. 2, 1923.
The Mysteries of Hibernia
- Lecture VII
- The Mystery Centres of Hibernia. Dec. 7, 1923.
- Lecture VIII
- The Being of the Hibernian Mysteries. Dec. 8,1923.
- Lecture IX
- The Great Mysteries of Hibernia. Dec. 9,1923.
The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- Lecture X
- The Transition from Plato to Aristotle. Dec. 14, 1923.
- Lecture XI
- The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men. Dec. 15, 1923.
- Lecture XII
- Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri. Dec. 21, 1923.
- Lecture XIII
- Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages. Dec. 22, 1923.
- Lecture XIV
- Human Soul Strivings during the Middle Ages — The Rosicrucian Mysteries. Dec. 23, 1923.