Christ and the Spiritual World - The Search for the Holy Grail
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Concerning the Transcripts of the Lectures
- Lecture I
- Difficulties of understanding the Christ-Jesus-Being. The thoughts of the Gnostics.
- Lecture II
- The Sibyls as symptoms of one side of human soul-life. The contrast between them and the Prophets. Paul and the olive-tree.
- Lecture III
- The three permeations of a Being of the higher Hierarchies by the Christ. Reflections of this cosmic fact in Greek mythology. The four stages of harmonisation.
- Lecture IV
- After-effects in post-Atlantean times of the three-fold Christ-Event. Chronology in the world-outlook of Zarathustra; Astrology in the Egyptian and Chaldean Mysteries; Meteorology in Graeco-Roman times. The geological element in the Hebrew Prophets.
- Lecture V
- The working of the Christ Impulse in the depths of the soul. The emergence of the Grail-Idea. The re-emergence of the stellar script in the secret of Parsifal. Ganganda greida, the viaticum.
- Lecture VI
- The permeation of spiritual revelations by the Christ Impulse. Reading the stellar script with the powers of the innocent human soul. The concord between human history and the stellar script. The heavenly aspect and the human aspect of the Holy Grail.
- A Note on “Ganganda Greida”