The Bhagavad Gita and the Epistles of Paul
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- 1. The uniform plan of World History. The Confluence of three spiritual streams in the Bhagavad Gita.
- 2. The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- 3. The union of the three streams in the Christ Impulse, the Teaching of Krishna.
- 4. The nature of the Bhagavad Gita and the significance of the Epistles of St. Paul. How the Christ Impulse surpasses the Krishna Impulse.
- 5. The spiritual nature of Maya. Krishna — the Light-Halo of Christ. The Risen One.