Earthly and Cosmic Man
Table of Contents
- Introductory Lecture. Winter Session.
- Evidences of Bygone Ages in Modern Civilisation.
- “Chance” and Present-Day Consciousness. An Easter Meditation.
- The Forces of the Human Soul and Their Inspirers. Kalewala: The Epic of the Finns.
- The Idea of Reincarnation and its Introduction into Western Culture. The Heralding of Christianity.
- The Mission of the Earth. Wonder, Compassion and Conscience. The Christ Impulse.
- The Signature of Human Evolution. The Advancing Individuality. The Dawn of the New Power of the Spirit-Self in Man.
- Consciousness, Memory, Karma Thought Forms.
- Form-Creating Forces. The Principle of Progress in Evolution. Seriousness of the Hour.