Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Lecture 1. Spiritual connections between the culture-streams of ancient and modern times.
- Lecture 2. The reflection of cosmic events in the religious views of men.
- Lecture 3. The old initiation centers. The human form as the subject of meditation.
- Lecture 4. The experiences of initiation. The mysteries of the planets. The descent of the primeval Word.
- Lecture 5. The genesis of the trinity of sun, moon, and earth. Osiris and Typhon.
- Lecture 6. The influence of Osiris and Isis. Facts of occult anatomy and physiology.
- Lecture 7. Evolutionary events in the human organism up to the departure of the moon. Osiris and Isis as builders of the upper human form.
- Lecture 8. The stages of evolution of the human form. The expulsion of the animal beings. The four human types.
- Lecture 9. The influence of the sun and moon spirits, of the Isis and Osiris forces. The change in consciousness. The conquest of the physical plane.
- Lecture 10. Old myths as pictures of cosmic facts. Darkening of man's spiritual consciousness. The initiation principle of the mysteries.
- Lecture 11. The ancient Egyptian doctrine of evolution. The cosmic view of the organs and their coarsening in modern times.
- Lecture 12. The Christ impulse as conqueror of matter.