The Bhagavad Gita and the Epistles of Paul
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Lecture One
- The uniform plan of World History. The Confluence of three spiritual streams in the Bhagavad Gita.
- Lecture Two
- The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- Lecture Three
- The union of the three streams in the Christ Impulse, the Teaching of Krishna
- Lecture Four
- The nature of the Bhagavad Gita and the significance of the Epistles of St. Paul. How the Christ Impulse surpasses the Krishna Impulse.
- Lecture Five
- The spiritual nature of Maya. Krishna — the Light-Halo of Christ. The Risen One.