The World of the Senses and the World of the Spirit
Table of Contents
27 December 1911, Hannover
- Title Page
- Lecture One
- The conflict between the materialistic and the spiritual tendencies in thought and feeling. The God-willed and the God-estranged human being. The training of thinking to Wonder, Veneration and Harmony with the Universe.
- Lecture Two
- Surrender to the course of the world. Ruling Will in the Sense-world, Ruling Wisdom in the World of Arising and Passing away. The Good as creative principle, the Bad as death-bringing principle.
- Lecture Three
- Mysteries of Life. Disturbance of balance through the existing incision. The irregular connection of the four members of man's nature.
- Lecture Four
- The experience of matter in Space and of the soul in Time. Configuration and movement of soul-life in unspatial formations. The arising of space from shattered Form and of matter from out-spraying Spirit.
- Lecture Five
- The double nature of man. Out-spraying form and radiating substance. The mystery of their incorporation into the Cosmos: the technique of Karma. The lighting-up of the spiritual through the destruction of the material. Blood is a special fluid.
- Lecture Six
- Becoming and dying away. The seven planetary spheres and their central point. The working of the environment on the whole man. The end of Philosophy as a science of ideas. The spiritual inbreathing and outbreathing process.